Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Later

Breakfast
2 fruit toast
banana
coffee x2
Morning Snack
pear
orange
Lunch
penne pasta
tuna italian sauce
Afternoon Snack
3 prunes
2 walnuts
Tea
2 bowls vege soup
1 slice mxd grain burgen bread
mince patties grilled
corn
green beans

Walked planned hour walk ended up making it an hour and half.
Watched Oprah this afternoon-very interesting. She talked about her weight loss journey and hints and tips she followed. I tried taping it but darn thing didnt work.
Suppose to go to Garden club today but couldnt be bothered with the blah blah etc. Also didnt want to be tempted with afternoon tea goodies...thought Oprah was more in line with my thoughts.
Booked tickets to Palmerston Nth leave here 9th after work, and leave Chch 10th 11.25am back to Chch 14th 2.45 home to Twizel 15th ready for work at Friday. So time to start saving no more trade me purchases and get some loaded must see about baby sitting too.
All in al a pretty good day.

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2005 7:30 am, Blogger Sue said...

Hi Felicity - just read your lists - what an amazing list of achievements you've got. Well done!

 
At August 11, 2005 6:09 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

I love watching Oprah too...
Thanks for the vegie soup idea - will give it a go!

 
At August 11, 2005 7:31 pm, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

You're a champion!!! LOL at the rubbing thighs....(As she sits here in pants w matching HOLES in inner pants legs! It's part of work uniform so will just wait for new pair to come...and it's not like you can see them.....unless I sit VERY unlady-like, just like I am now!! lol)

Will be watching so you reach your goals to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home