Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Great day


Shouting out with joy.
Another loss this week of 1.5k
I am so pleased with myself. I have walked into some brick walls this week but hae found a way around them and have been paid the reward of a loss. Good for me.
That little pink elephantis moving her butt onlng that ladder and closer each time to the end.
This is also another goal reached of 138.25 3/4 way to mini goal, next being 137.6 which is 20% lost.
Yesterday I could'n't be bothered with public so decided to get on the treadmill and did 25mins.
Have a huge pot of vege soup on cooking for tea and Macoroni Cheese. Will warm the cockles on this a cold wintery day.

3 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG girl you are a legend!!! WOOHOOOOO.

Way to go!!

 
At August 10, 2005 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanbloodytastic loss girl this week :)

Go Girl!!!!

Cheers Jaxx :)

 
At August 10, 2005 2:09 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

Great loss!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home