Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Tired long day. Heavy rain all night so Very liTtle sleep and rain continued most of afternoon.
I have a headache, am tired, started first period in months, hungry...gonna be hard staying on track for rest of night, might be a good night for an early one.
Walked to work this monring 6.30 in the dark, home at 1.15 in rain for lunch, threw a sandwich together and turned on casserole for tea, back to office after lunch more rain almost sleet, walked home again after work at 5.30 fine but cold.
All up 4 x 30mins walking total 1200 steps for day.

So when I got home casserole was ready, dun the veges and had tea dished up by 7.

Took my WW magazine to work so read it in my breaks, some more inspirational stuff.


Breakfast
2 slices burgen fruit toast
apple 1/2
rolled oats porridge
with 1/2 apple and 1 tbsp sultanas
Trim milk
Coffee x2

Morning Snack
100gms lite fresh fruity yoghurt
3 fruit digestive biscuits
40gms raisins

Lunch
4 slices vogels Pumpkin Seed and Mixed Grain bread
lite chciken roll
avocardo 1/4
tomato
cheese slice lite
seed mustard

Afternoon Snack
1 fruit digestive

Tea
Beef Casserole
Cauli
carrots/corn
green beans
NO POTATO AGAIN 3 nights in row

So going to hae a loss on Tuesday you watch me.

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2005 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum pumpkin seed and mixed grain vogels sounds DELISHHHHHHHHIMO! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home