Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thank god today is over.

will someone come and cook for me tonight. It has been a VERY longday. Started with an arguement at 4.45 this am with hubby and gone down hill from there. Just was to leave office for lunch...much needed lunch break and everything turned to custard and took near on an hourto fix. Had planned on walking home and enjoying the sunny day but by then it was 2 late so grabbed works vehicle screamed home thru a salmon wrap together and back to office eat it on the run (3pm) wonder why I had a head ache. It was srcummy but i would have liked to have had time to enjoy it. When I finished for the day I walked home a differnet route nice to get a different scenery and enjoy what was left of the afternoon...sun is just disappearing behind mountians as i am writting this but it is 5.30 so has been a lovely arvo. Now all I have to do it get thru tonight...wonder what that will bring a sulky husband I guess. Poor hard dun by sole.

Well I voted we eat out. Made some good choices and some I could have done better with..shouldn't have had garlic bread and ice cream for dessert but had no fries and drunk soda water and lots of salad. I am more than happy with that. Had a nice meal out felt satisfied with my choices and No Guilt after all this is for life.

30min walk
1 hr walk
13300 steps(not sure this is correct but looks impressive heheh)


Breakfast
2 fruit toast
scambled eggs
burgen rye bread
coffee x2

Morning Snack
3 fruit digestive biscuits
youghurt

Lunch
box raisins
salmon wrap
smoked salmon
lettuce
avacardo
tomato
lite cream cheese
tortilla

Tea
garlic bread
chicken snitzel with satay sauce and cheese
large bowl salad
NO FRIES
Choc caramel Ice cream

Soda and lime x2

Oh and I keep forgetting no sugar substitute in coffee for 3 days this isn't a calorific gain becasue they r calorie free but I feel it is still a step towards a sweetfree life.

It's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him
Goodnght

6 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 5:12 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

You are doing so well Felicity. Can you give me some of your inspiration please!!!!

I need to get back on track ho hum.
:-)

 
At August 18, 2005 9:46 pm, Blogger jak said...

Phew, sounds like quite a day! You're doing so well - go you! :)

 
At August 19, 2005 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow girl you are going great guns!!!!

Have a great weekend Jaxx

 
At August 19, 2005 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing loss - you must be stoked! Congrats on all the fantastic choices you are making and boy your daily intake looks tasty ... good stuff! :)

 
At August 19, 2005 7:15 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Well done with all those steps! Must be better for you not having that sugar substitute. You are doing well.

 
At August 20, 2005 12:47 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

You are doing great!
I'd come and cook for you if I lived closer:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home