Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Body and Mind are exhausted


same as yesterday-
Walked to work and home for lunch and back again Home after.
Bushed
10880 steps must have done less around office walking today.
Weighed in 135.5 a loss of 2.5k's
AWESOME I am stoked, all the hard work has paid off.
That little pink elephant is getting further along that ladder,
wow Nov goal of 130 is gonna happen.
Breakfast

Fruit toast x 2

Cereal

Trim milk

Morning Snack

Coffee

Prunes(did the trick)
3 digetive bisc
Pear

Lunch

Tortilla Wrap
Chilli Beans
Lettuce
Avacardo
Tomato
Lite dressing

Afternoon Snack

Coffee
1 digestive biscuit

Tea

Mince

Chilli Beans

Tom Pasta Sauce

Chunky Veges

Magnum Gooey Carmel Ice Cream

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 11:37 pm, Blogger jak said...

Congratulations on the awesome loss! :)

 
At August 17, 2005 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody fantastic loss girl!!!!!! You are doing so amazing :)

Cheers Jaxx

 
At August 17, 2005 8:10 pm, Blogger Janine said...

Fantabulous loss. You are so going to hit that target by Novmember!!!!

I wish I had found your jounral earlier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home