Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Was doing so well

I had been going so well today. Had a council town planning meeting this mornign it dragged on like they do and it was after 1 when it finished I was starving walked past the bakery, pizza shop and 2 cafes to get to shop bought a yogurt and banana took it to Mum's and had coffee and yougurt etc. Later had a sandwich but then it went down hill have done nothing but pick all night. Really peeved with myself cause I so want a loss on Tuesday. I have to many nibbles and slips of late...focus focus focus.
On a positive note I had a clothes trying on session this afternoon and lots of the stuff i tried fitted some of which I was sure wouldn't I was stoked.
I have a doctor's appointment for tueday morning want to get complete blood test done also have been so tired lately geeze thought all this excersie was suppose to give ya a buzz but I am just drained. Going by my face and boobs I would say I have a period due, that is really going to help weigh in I don't think. I also have had I guess thrush for ever and that is past time to be over I can tell you. Plus my skin is driving me nuts itching I have ripped myself to bits. So a complete overhaul for this kid.

I have set myself some September goals

Ride bike on the street...perhaps to Mum's house.
Loose 3 kilos will post starting weight on Tuesday when I weighin.
Come back from my holiday in Palmerston Nth same weight NO GAIN...not sure how that will go.(I have since read about gaining weight from plane ride due to water retention so this one may not be acheivable...but will try.
Reward for September is a massage.

My bed is calling me I know there was something else I was going to say and no doubt will think of it when I turn off the computer but will just hae to write it down and add it later.
Nite all

1 Comments:

At September 04, 2005 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh a massage ... now that would be something awesome to work for ... I'd love one of those! full body or back and shoulders? WOOHOO ... you go get those goals mate and make sure you tell us how wondering that massage is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home