Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am whacked and ready for my bed

8.30pm and bedtime gee I can remember when i was a teenager complaining casue bedtime was to early can I stay up later Mum. Wow now I am itching to get to bed. Old age is setting in hehehe.
For some funny reason I have been hungrey all day today but have not given into much to it..did have a banana while tea was cooking.
Mum and my son arrived home today (Anthony is visiting from Aussie and Mum has been away recouping after surgury for for 8 weeks) so was good to se them both. Anthony asked if I had been loosing weight so I am pleased about that...it really must be noticable as he isn't the most obsuvent creature my boy. Had a good old natter and catchup with Mum and then we went for a short walk it is good to have able to be going walking again.
Work tomorrow doing the daffodil day thing so will be standing from 8.30 till 5 gonna kill me been a while since I've done a full day standing. But think standing uses more calories than sitting so it's all good. Must take plenty of water and healthy snacks as also doing sausage sizzle and last year I got stuck doing it all lunchtime...you try standing selling bbq sausages wrapped in bread with yummy grilled onions and dripping with tomatoe sauce and being good.

Later
Well this is going to be an interesting day...it is 4.30am I have been awake since 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep HUNGREY-last night I made it to be at 9.30 and he talked twaddle untill about 11 I was up to loo and 12.30 not sure that I had been asleep then so as I say an interesting day ahead. I have got second load of washing in machine and casserole in oven ready for timer to go on to cook it for tea...could be all we have to as I probably won't be in any condition to get much else...may go and prepare some veges to go with it.
Happy Days

2 walks

Breakfast
Fruit bread x2 toasted
Grapefruit
Bran flakes with yoghurt.

Morning Snack
Orange
Banana

Lunch
2 eggs scrambled
Mxd grain bread x2
1/4 tomatoe

Tea
Banana
Chicken
Lettuce salad

6 Comments:

At August 26, 2005 8:30 am, Blogger Suzy said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep. It is so annoying. Have a restful weekend.

 
At August 26, 2005 12:05 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

I hate it when I am tired and ready to sleep and hubby talks and talks cause he's not tired, then he falls asleep and I am left wide awake!!

 
At August 26, 2005 1:06 pm, Blogger Lee-Anne said...

Hi Felicity. I found your blog through another site. I hope your day went well. I know what it feels like not being able to sleep. By the time you've read this it will be behind you and it will be the weekend - yippee!!! I have just read your journal, and I think you are just absolutely bloody fantastic.

 
At August 27, 2005 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mate, nice work with the dietician - some awesome changes there, I should take a leaf out of your book ... man I'm being complacent at the moment! :(

 
At August 28, 2005 7:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohoo for a male to notice.... Don't you just hate it when you can't sleep.

Hope your weekend is going well :)

Cheers Jaxx

 
At August 30, 2005 10:09 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Where are ya? Miss reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home