Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not so good weekend but it is over now get on with life


Childminding alll weekend and even though I walked everywehre and picked up and chased after a 3 yr old and 15mth old I didn't get any reall exercise in. Food choises could have also been better. Friday night had a few drinks after work no tea so eat a few of the hot chips provided. Then went out dancing for several hours. Sunday night I made chcken pasta for tea and eat to much then minched down on choc biscuits. Proved to me I still have a long way to complete good health.
Today I worked for 4 hours was going to go for my walk before work but as I was about to walk out the door Mum rung to say my dress I had bought off trade me had arrived so I had a shower and got ready for work and walked around to Mum's( I had it sent there casue I had said to hubby I wasn't gonna buy any more trademe stuff till after Palmerston North trip, but couldn't resist this) picture above becasue I can't seem to move it down the page. Bought it to wear on our weekend away for our wedding anniversary.
Any way made arrangments with Lyn, a friend and my old walking partner to go for a walk after work but she rung at 1 to say she couldn't go. So i got home from work had lunch and tried talking myself out of going. by 4pm I couldn't come up with any more excuses so found my walking shoes and off I went for an hour. Pleased I did...it was a glorious afternoon. Tomorrow morning I am going to go b4 work though as I have an afternoon tea with friends and won't probably get home till 5ish.
Watched Brenda's (from trademe) show on TV this evening great show very inspiring to see how much energy she now has and the way what she use to eat affected the other lady who had to eat it for 10 days. I taped it and will watch it again. I will also be watching the rest of the series.
Well time for bed now night all.

8 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 12:34 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Yes it is hard to exercise while minding children. Your dress looks lovely. Very pretty.

 
At August 31, 2005 2:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The outfit is beautiful. Well done on the walk. Have a great week:)

 
At August 31, 2005 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day ... well done on moving out of excuse mode into action mode! Now that is impressive! Cant wait to see the pics of you in that awesome outfit! WOOHOO!

 
At September 01, 2005 6:35 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

I think you did a fair bit of unplanned exercise!
Dress looks great - can't wait for the pic with you in it!
Have a great weekend:)

 
At September 01, 2005 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outfit looks fantastic - you need to post a photo when you are wearing it :)

Have a good weekend Jaxx

 
At September 01, 2005 8:36 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Love your dress and I am so impressed by how much weight you have lost. I have been reading through your blog and obviously all that walking is really helping. It was good to see your lifetime changes in diet as well. All those little changes really help don't they? Thnakyou foryour comment on my blog today.

 
At November 03, 2005 3:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about fahrenheit weight loss. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching fahrenheit weight loss and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from fahrenheit weight loss anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching fahrenheit weight loss.
Even though my search is not on Not so good weekend but it is over now get on with life I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 
At November 04, 2005 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Felicity your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on water weight loss I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Not so good weekend but it is over now get on with life, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about water weight loss. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home