Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, December 14, 2007

hot spot

sitting at Starbucks cafe listening to Xmas Song drinking coffee and have interenet what more could I want oh sum sleep would have been nice but girl cant have it all can she. Arrived in Chch last night at 11.30 after a VERY wet drive by time we had a coffee and hello with aunty it was nearly 12.30 b4 settled in bed woke at 5.30 and that was it for sleep. So left the rest of house to it and I shot into town to the internet cafe.

Got a lot on today had hoped to have a destress walk on beach this evening after dinner-but still pouring with rain ick.

Where i am sitting i am looking straight at the food counteroh all these luvly muffins and crossaints yummo but i am not having any will go to coffee culture soon and have muslie

Waiting for Farmers to open which is over the road have couple of tops couldnt get when I had the Layby issue the other week so will look here they have a larger selecton bigger store etc.

have a good day

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2007 7:28 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

HA! I was in Starbucks today too, had to so I could get on the net.. and I looked at all the lovely things to eat and did not... was rather proud of myself too. Hope you found some nice tops at Farmers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home