Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, November 16, 2007

well here it is Friday

-well Saturday nearly but I won the argument against that BLOODY lolly jar. Was touch and go to night it was sitting on the table beside me calling out to me i pulled it toward me twice and then pushed it away. Was getting tough so I picked it up and put it on the bench those that were eating them could get them from there they were to tempting for me.
SO WELL DONE FELICITY and that was while drinking and my sences were not running oon all cylinders...not sure if the temptation was there now I'd be as strong...after many bicardi's and wines.


We are off out 2morro with the work crowd...going to lunch at Moaraki(sp) (boulders nth otago)
3hrs drive then several drink stops coming home and there is a band on at the pub. So hoping it will be a good day/nite and probably a late one...and not planning much for Sunday. Have said no to having the kids Sunday.

Has been a long week. Work has been TOUGH last 2 days. I tell you we all nearly handed in notice today...but we survived and drowned our whoas tonight.

Got my date for operation on knee yippeee...28th Nov so thrilled about that fits in perfect.

Well i'll check a few blogs and then it is bed for this chick...hubby is in chch so yeah have bed to myself.

3 Comments:

At November 17, 2007 1:42 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Wooo hoo on winning over the lollie jar! and wow, your knee operation is soon then!

 
At November 17, 2007 8:45 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Had a smile on my face reading about the dreaded lolly jar! I feel the temptation! But seriously tho ... why don't you biff the lolly jar??? :)

 
At November 19, 2007 6:28 pm, Blogger Catherine said...

Hope you had a good time out with your work colleagues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home