Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

update

well I went for a bike ride 10k actually-was proud of me for moving my fat arse.

Then I came home had a shower and walked down the street to meet with a friend from out of twn for lunch-was a group of us Judy use to live here and comes back once a month or so for a catchup. Had lovely lunch then they all had dessert but not me I didnt I said no dessert for me thanks I was so pleased with myself.

So a good 24hrs

3 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 7:04 am, Blogger Chris H said...

My god, a huge bike ride then NO DESSERT! You champ@

 
At November 01, 2007 9:57 am, Blogger Rachel said...

What a huge bike ride, way to go Felicity.

I bet you feel really good with that ride and then no dessert...awesome.

 
At November 01, 2007 3:18 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

I love that feeling of being proud of a challenging decision. Go you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home