Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10.30 2moro

I am heading to the gym. I NEED to get back into it but my knee has been so sore and walking really isnt helping it...but so darn windy for biking so heading to the gym to use the exercyle. Right now it is in writting I am gonna have to do it.

Husband came home tonight with a chocolate licorise very helpful

Thursday hubby is taking me to lunch.

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 8:13 am, Blogger Chris H said...

10.30 today (wed) I will be walking the dog in the howling wind and maybe rain... I will think of you on your exercyle at the gym... YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home