Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

make an appearance at least for 5mins

ok a quick catch up quiet time b4 getting ready to go out for the evening and guess what the HUSBAND IS COMING TOO shock horror...well still time for him to pull out...he is having a rest just now and wouldnt surprise me in the least if he get up and says he doesnt feel up to going.

Week has been crap-have had 3 day ones and none of them I have been able to complete with out f**king up and eating badly. Have 11 days till Aussie so tomorrow I am going to make it thru have had 2 small walks today and just had some low fat yogurt and cereal so I hopefully will make good choices with food tonight. Managed a few 8k bike rides thru week so guess something is beter than nothing food has still been crap though need a slap on face.

Been to Timaru twice this week go again on Tuesday to see knee surgeon and drop Mum at hospital for her knee op it will be a drop and run situation cause I have to be at work at 2. Then ack to Timaru again Friday on my way to Christchurch for weekend. Another busyone
Pictures friday night going to see Hairspray-then catch up coffee with the girls.
Aqua drowning sat morning and brunch with Rachel
Visit and catch up with Annette old and dear friend having teenage girl issues
4pm meetng at Beach to do Chris' ashes then BBQ and family time with Jim Ang an Micheal will be emotional hence doing the movies Friday and havig a good old laugh
Sunday family catch ups and beach walk
Monday visit with a friend in hospital after hip surgery.
Tuesday morning face wax afternoon PLANE RIDE TO SEE SARAH YIPPEE
Planned on packing case today but hasnt happened-not that there is room for much clothing for me. But do need Chch clothes for 5 days.
Got a new BIGGER memory card for camera today will get a new tape for video camera in Chch, must do something about cell phone dail it now guess I'll be put in a que. well that was painless bloody expencive though so will only be using in emergency 85c to send txt but free to receive so that ok I guess now just need to print out the info he emailed me so I can remember all the numbers to add if I call home etc.

Had a lovely afternoon out with friends on Thurs-my friend Lyne was down fromCHch (she use to live here and moved up Chch March ish) Her Son and his partner and there 4 week old daugther Lyne Sharon and couple of others all went to lunch and sat nattering then at 2pm the cafe has Mothers Happy Hour...we didn't know about this..so we had a few more wines. But the bestest bit was I got to hold little Miss Ashlin Louise and she was so soft and warm and luvable I cried and also realise somehting all u guys probably already knew...pretty bloody obvious really my slip from my weight loss is cause I WANT TO SEE SARAH could explain the compulsive need to be buying pink too do you think dah dont need no scientist for that one. BUT I MUST STOP...bought another 12 auctions today but who could pass up $1 baby girl stuff NOT ME.

ok my 5 mins has turned into 30mins so best go wake himself and get showered and beautified for the evening.

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 7:33 am, Blogger Helena said...

*smooch* :D

 
At September 25, 2007 11:44 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Hope hubby didn't back out on ya... he seems to be trying aye.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home