Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My day


Had doc appointment at 10 so after extra heavier than usual shower I walked to doc...waited till nearly 11 surprise surprise.

I have a mammogram on 21st Sept and when I rung to confirm she said did I have any concerns about my breasts as I have had a lump under my right arm for about 6 mths I said yeah I do-stupid thing to say cause I had to go get it looked at first-as I thought it was just a 'lump' doc squeezed it crap came out and its all good now. Have to go next week for another smear cause they couldnt get a clear sample and also have to have blood test for thiroid. After doc I rung to confirm mammy appointment for 21st..was told in case of call back you can't leave town for 3 weeks yeah that isnt possible I am out of country on 2nd staying in town isnt gonna happen I fibbed said I was only goning for couple of days over the weekend. If I have a call back it will have to WAIT.


After I walked to friends and we went to Omarama for lunch...had a YUMMY open chicken sandwich, beautifully presented and only $15. Wondered around shops for a while back home for a coffee. Then I had a meeting at 3.30 that was so so....then on to clean St John hall home again at 5.30 had cornedbeef cooking so put veges on and tea by 6.30. (was suppose to go to weight management but didnt)


Yesterday

Woke to grotty grey day and felt same-got a txt from friend and babtered txts back and forth I told her I wanted breakfast in bed 2 slices vogels bread 1 peanut butter and 1 vegemite and freshly squeezed orange juice...20 mins l8ta she knocked on door with just that I was thrilled really cheered me up. Wish I could get bloody fotos to go where I want them. After yummy breakfast and coffee we wnet round to her house to do the trade me thing...have talked her into joining and selling stuff she sold some pnats but didnt know what to do next. Walked home. Did some chores then posted a parcel. Got a txt from son...can I transfer money couldnt find his money card-hunted house aand can't find the bloody thing ANYWHERE. Went to Mums for coffee thought maybe card was there NOPE.
Home cooked most horrid puke for tea and blobbed-again.

Bought 3 frilly dresses on trademe(for a certain sweet someone-22 more sleeps but who is counting) on 1st Sept and still hasn't arrived-still lots of emails of promises they are on way but really getting pissed...$75 so better be here soon.
Himself has been in shed since he got home from work in long enough to eat tea doing scrap metal(oops just walked in the door)
NCIS is nearly finished so bed for me.

6 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 9:55 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

oooo bet you felt a right twit when he squeezed ya lump... *laughing me head off*!!! oooooo 21 sleeps... I am counting down for you too.

 
At September 11, 2007 9:56 pm, Blogger Catherine said...

What a lovely, thougtful friend you have!

 
At September 12, 2007 8:20 am, Blogger Sue said...

Your friend is obviously as kind and thoughtful as you are.

 
At September 12, 2007 1:44 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Wow you are a busy lady aren't ya he he eh

Your friend sounds lovely... how wonderful is she.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At September 13, 2007 10:10 am, Blogger Anne said...

Made me grin seeing the photos of your friend with your breaky. Good luck with the mammogram.

 
At September 14, 2007 7:10 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Well stop eating shit food they ya twit! You know how far you have come and how much further you want to go before you can do "the thing" EH!!!!! So, be good .... and have a great day mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home