Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I am exhausted



thanks guys for all your words of support
I slept like crap last night as well u can imagine-this morning I got up about 7.30 so much for my sleep in. Himself rose about 9 I was cool can't remember what he siad but it all came out we had a TALK well I talked he grunted...he did admit to not helping much and last time he cooked was years ago so we wll see what happens on those fronts. I apparently dont show any interest in his trains gee what am I suppose to do I listen to countless hours of train yabba and watch them go around the track most days oh well I will try. Told him I didnt think he wanted to be seen out with me. Told him I didnt think there was anything medically wrong it was all mental...he is depressed.
Brunt of it is I will go with him to doctor on Wed and he is not taking 5 days off work...he took today and tomorrow. We are going to eat better (in 10 days we had take aways 3 times-I worked fulltime this fortnight) and more exercise to get the good feeling endorphines working and he was gonna help in house. I suggested counsolling we will work on that he wasnt keen. I rung his boss and had a talk to him he was very understanding and agreed with me that he is depressed.
We cleaned house still a lot to do but we did manage to do it with out killing each other. At 2 he had fella come around to talk trains so I took the opportunity to get bike out dusted it down and went for a short ride...only did 6.5 k but shit it felt good. Came home made a batch of bran and apple muffins ate to many had a coffee then himself and I went for a short walk b4 news...we seen a couple of folks we know so I said see ppl talk 2 ya if ya leave the house.

We came home he helped cook tea ( well he stirred the pot so it didnt burn but guess baby steps in all departments of life) We shifted his bed so it didnt bang on wall EVERYTIME he turned over so he might get a more restful sleep I know I bloody will and then we sat TOGETHER in same room and watched KINKY BOOTS gr8 movie recommend it, now have it taping so Mum can watch it. He has gone to bed now I have jsut loaded some pics on trade me listings and am off to bed myself. But wanted to report in b4 bed-have the kids tomorrow so wont be much time for updating them.

THANKS AGAIN GALS

6 Comments:

At September 09, 2007 7:58 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Well, it is a start then! I'm glad you two have at least talked things over, hopefully your differences can be resolved and you are a happier girl! I still think you are in a suckful relationship and DESERVE much much better mate. A n y w a y.... I am sure you will do all that is needed to hold it all together... trains....oooo I envy you, REALLY I do! *snigger* lol

 
At September 09, 2007 11:14 pm, Blogger Catherine said...

Oh Felicity, looks like things might be improving - at least heading in the right direction anyway. I really hope so. Depression really can wreck a relationship so I hope hubby gets it sorted.
I must admit, that despite feeling so sorry for you with everything that's going on, I did have to laugh at the train situation!!
All the best.

 
At September 10, 2007 6:25 am, Blogger Helena said...

Hi mate sounds like you're having a rough time. Sorry to hear that and I hope everything works out for you whichever way the cards fall! :) You will see Sarah, you have to, shes a cutie, just like her gran :) *hugs*

PS: I'm going great guns, and its not just a brave face honeybun! :)

 
At September 10, 2007 10:12 am, Blogger Rachel said...

I'm so sorry things are rough at home, hopefully your 'talk' has helped and things start looking up.

Work out how you can get to Sydney because you will never forgive yourself if you don't go.

 
At September 10, 2007 4:50 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Bloody hell they can be hard work sometimes! Hope this improvement sticks and things start to look better - I always reckon seeing the back of winter really helps too.
And good on you for getting the bike out; it's something we're really enjoying at the moment.

 
At September 11, 2007 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate, thanks for the gorgeous card, very thoughtful of you :) Hope your week is evolving well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home