Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Change of plans ggggrrrr

Mum's surgery for knee replacement has been postponed AGAIN this is forth change(we changed once because it was to be done day b4 70th party) now booked for 25th Sept REALLY inconvienet I can't take that day off work so will have to drive Mum 4hr round trip to hospital and then back here for work. Just drop her and leave her. But no one to bring her home cause couple days later I go to Chch then on to Sydney AND I AM NOT CHANGING THAT for no one. Not sure what she'll do BUT it actually isnt my problem and I am not sure why I am the one doing the organising others have to find there own way so I am thinking of leaving it to Mother.

Also means I will have to change my knee appointment and I have now got an appointment for a mamogram which I have to change cause working the day it is booked. There are a couple of ohters going for boob squash on 21st Sept so might make mine then and 3 of us can travel together and make a day of it..I'll fit my knee in then too. Another month not knowing what it happening with knee.

Have the kids today probably be about last time there parents have sold the business so I wont have the kids same I guess...will miss them.

House looks like a bomb has gone off Hubby is still working on train room so WHOLE house is disrupted...only room there isnt stuff piled up is bathroom. Trouble is one he is finish train room I want to start on spare room and paint it for baby coming over in Jan so will be different piles of crap...some will be dropped at rubbish dump I can tell u.

Ok must make a move get dressed kids will be here anytime soon and guess gorgie will be snotty she usually is when her dad dropps her off.

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2007 8:51 am, Blogger Helena said...

bugger that some of your plans arent coming together to hot. You and your workmates looked fantastic by the way ... I love those costumes and the bright colours! :)

 
At September 02, 2007 1:09 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Bummer about the change of plans, just as well you are used to it! Hope your day goes well and the kids are good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home