Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

air fares booked

I'm booked to Sydney 2nd Oct back 12th so can't wait to meet my grand daugther YIPPPEEE

Developed a bloody head cold yesterday afternoon BUGGER feel like shit and off to bed soon.

Out last night with work till 1am...had a gr8 night 3-4 wines with dinner of fetticine and salmon yum but sure not weight loss plan menu..and about 4 barcaardi and cokes actually thinking about it probably 5. Neat time but with late night and cold I feel like crap now so bed soon.

Go out 2 moro arfternoon with frends of Mums it is her actual b/day 2moro and then out for dinner at night...THEN ITS BACK TO WEIGHT LOSS want 5k off b4 Australia.

nite all

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 10:11 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

OOOO a few short weeks till you get to hold her!!! How neat is that! I bet once you get there you won't wanna come home!!! Good luck with the mini goal in the weight loss front.... I am sure you can do it mate!

 
At August 24, 2007 8:26 am, Blogger Sue said...

What a great thing to look forward to!

 
At August 24, 2007 10:01 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Oh I bet you are excited about meeting your Granddaughter woohoooo that is great hun.

You will get the 5k off by then... there is something to aim for.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home