Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

vanity

Went out last night with work friends-Thai restaurant at last minute husband decided not to go..nothing new there. rushed home from work to shower and get ready Mum was having a meltdown on the other end of telephone so spent half an hour attending to her. Showered dressed undressed dressed undressed after 5 changes went with brown pants and top...what jacket played the on again off again game again decided on my cape(not a good move strong norwest winds and walking home I am sure I nearly was lefted off ground). Ok got dropped at pub to meet others walking across road thought oh fuck I never shaved under my arms(cap sleeves so armpit well exposed)...off to dairy bought some cheap razers into pub loos blocked door with foot not something I was happy to have a public veiwing of...and did a quick under arm pruning. Then out I went no one aware of my antics.

A great night food was nice good company and several wines but also had several orange juices(calories probably the same but not so hard on the head this morning)

Still no new photos of my grand daughter hardly good enough.

Entered a competion tonight with air new zealand to win flight to Sydney gotta be in to win. Also priced tickets 2nd Oct $159.00 one way so soon as I get the pennies together and I confirm its ok with Anthony and Elaine I am off.

Got Mum's 70th b/day celebrations in Chch next weekend so an expence I could do without now I have a plane ticket to buy. Going to be a huge weekend and I am thinking of pulling out of a duathlon that I am due to do on the Sunday...paid for it but it really means such an early start and long day after a late night on the Sat for Mum's party. Also have family visiting from all over and would like to spend time catching up with them...will see on Friday how I feel and can I be bothered with all the drama of lugging bike up there for weekend etc.

Woke sneezing and runny nose this morning and throat been dry and scratchy all day hope I am not getting anything.

Bed for me now

Renew my priorites tomorrow

Will drink at least 3 litres of water
Will go for at least 30 mins walk

Both have been slack since I got home.

Will do some house chores
(ooh yeah and I have a 3 yr old and 5 yr old to baby sit for the day won't that be fun)

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 8:52 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Babysitting.... now I would consider it torture but for you I'm thinking you will LOVE IT! I cannot imagine you holed up in a pub loo shaving ya pitts... what a sight that would be!!!! You are a nutter!! Good luck winning your tickets!!!! I have all my fingers crossed for you.

 
At August 12, 2007 10:07 am, Blogger Lyn said...

too funny bout the cap sleeves but good on you for finding a solution anyway!!

 
At August 12, 2007 7:46 pm, Blogger Name: Lynise said...

lol,,, your pub loo story reminded me of the time my friend did an emergency clothes change in the drive through at Mc Donalds in Auckland. I calmly placed our order when she had ankles on the dash board trying to pull on some trousers and remove her skirt. We thought we had managed to discretely carry out the whole placing orders/clothes changing without anyone knowing, until we pulled up to the pay window and saw they had a video camera out at the ordering box and could see all occupants of any car's that came through.
Glad you managed to get the shaving done without discovering you were on camera.

 
At August 14, 2007 2:54 pm, Blogger Anne said...

At last - I can leave a comment and say how beautiful she is!! Grandchildren are so special - you will love every minute. Hope you get to hold her really soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home