Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sun has gone nigh nights

10 2 5 Sunday afternoon and sun has just gone behind the mountains-it has been a glorious day. Blue sky sunshine and just gorgeous. Went for a 30min walk and did shit loads of washing.

Thursday went to Timaru to see the surgeon and he was very good and more than happy to do my op wants a few more kilos off for healthy body reasons so good bye 20k and I'll be back I said book me in for 12mths I'll be seeing him then. Bought a new kettle doesnt sound exciting but I am thrilled one from Briscoes like was $99 gor it for $40 also got new walking shoes from warehouse these are just around town ones keep my $300 ones for big events etc and of course the billions of bags of groceries bugger all veges will be frozen for a while me thinks.$17 for courgettes bugger that.

Friday worked all day then out with girls-I had planned a party night but went over the top and oh was I a sick puppy Saturday. Was suppose to drive to Ashburton sat for duathlon but it didnt happen I spent most of day in bed with bucket...need I say more. Swarn off booze well till next time anyway. Spend this morning doing all the chores that I should have done yesterday...got them done so guess all was not lost.

I have found the CD I have been after on Amazon has anyone bought of this site and what ya think??? Trouble is they have so many luverly lullaby CD's which to get.

No work this week (yet) but got another trip to Timaru on Wednesday about my knee so hope he can come up with an answer...I tell you after Fri night dancing it was bloody sore yesterday and about 3k into walk this arvo it was biting, have a heat pak on it now.

right best get tea started hubby will be home soon...want him to rehang the drapes in laundry before it gets dark and the light bulb blew in there last night..had frozen pipes in laundry on Friday and Saturday but doesnt appear to be any leaks thank goodness and water flowing again now.

Lamb shoulder chops marinated in honey black sauce and tomatoe paste
kumara mash, carrots, brussell sprouts and nt sure what else

3 Comments:

At July 22, 2007 5:39 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Ok, by the sound of it you can cook, bags you do it while you are here! lol..... busy tart ain't ya? And Nah na na na about having a hangover... less said I suppose. Have a great week chick.

 
At July 23, 2007 8:34 am, Blogger Anne said...

Yep sorry I won't get to see you this time when you are up as well! Don't worry - I'm sitll reading the blogs and will drop in from time to time to say hello!

Sounds as you had a good time then had to pay for it with a bucket - not nice!

 
At July 23, 2007 8:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn sorry just read about Stokes Valley, I'm happy to pick up for you ... cheeky bugger :p hey whats this about surgery? what have you done to yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home