Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Yipppee

I'm booked for Palmerston North. Air NZ didnt oblidge with cheap seats infact I ended up having to go 20 dollars more than yesterday because all the $109 were gone but huh I don't care...I have been working a lot lately so have a little extra dollars.

so here I come girls.

Snowing again here so dont think we will be going to Timaru tomorrow after all darn cause I NEED groceries. Will fax a meat order thru and have to get basics here and pay BIG bucks for them...oh well that is joy of winter in wonderland.


Suppose to go to the doc this morning to get leg looked at it is okish and I only changed the dressing yesterday so will give it a miss and change to Monday...dont really want to got out in this icky weather twice-start work at 2 stay home in the warm I say.


I have decided digital scales suck-got on mine this morning and they changed weights the 3 times I got on can't loose 1.4k in one wee stop on toilet...might invest in the old fashion dial ones again now I can use them...when I was 150 dail scales only go to 120(unless u pay BIG dollars) so now under 120 could do the dial thing...will see...think maybe mine have had some pretty heavy weights on them and beggered them too.

rigth now I am off to check out the new spring EZIBUY catalouge online see wat I can buy in P/N did I tell you I am coming to P/N yipppeee


2 Comments:

At July 06, 2007 1:10 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully with this new job it won't conflict with our weekend away. Fingers crossed!! :)

 
At July 06, 2007 1:37 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

YIPEE, YAHOO, DANCING A JIG !!! And hey, there's so much more in the shop compared to the catalogue mate! Just you wait to get here!!! YIPEEEEEE !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home