Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, July 02, 2007

oh great just what I need


an infection in the op on my leg so I'm on antibiotics and keep off it as best ya can...easy for them to say. Throbbing a bit as we speak.

got my backorder from ezybuy I have got to tell you the bestest knickers made, comfy and they suck the bits in...a bit high cut but great all the same and to top it off a size 20 wow maybe this weight loss thing is working afterall....to think I use to have to make my own balloon size knickers cause couldnt get bought ones to fit...yipppeee. I have had them on all day and still feel great. Pity they only come in black and white. Style Number: 19866 at regular price they are a bit expencive but the special price makes them $7.50 each and good price...but I am telling you if you all buy them out of size 18 when I go to get more there will be trouble.
how do I get photos to go where I want them too????
More rain this afternoon got dripping wet working to work sort of got my challenge walk in a 15min and 3 10min walks so did the 30 mins in a round about way....still haven't broken the 'no night nibbles' challenge so going good there been couple weeks now. Last night I spilt the raisins while putting hubbies lunch together and pick up to put in my mouth but nope stopped in time and put them back in the packet. another proud me moment.
Got the results from SBS marathon in todays mail and I wasnt last wow at least 10 others finished after me and that was with a crook knee....I am so chuffed with me other 10k walks I've done I have been next to last crossing the finish line.
oh did I tell you my fit ball arrived (the core secret) so far I havent even blown it up but watching the DVD that came with it it looked great...if only just watching could work off the pounds...of course I could be doing some now couldnt I. nah bed I think.




1 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 7:40 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Oh bugger about the infection, hope it clears up fast for ya. Those knickers look neat.. ain't Ezibuy great! Hope you are planning to go visit their Factory Shop here when you come up, it's AWESOME. Now, go blow up your fitball woman and DO IT!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home