Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hmmm weekend self challenge didnt go thru as planned

got thru Friday night good as gold no wine but had a cupple wines Sat night oh well

Birthday party went well-I piked a bit and didnt go till 3.15 so party food had been pretty manhandled so no problem there and parents were starting to pick up the little noise machines I left at 4.15 went for a 40 min walk, by time I got home it was starting to get cooler as soon as sun went down.

Shopping in Timaru on Thursday and hospital at 11 so leave at 8 hope roads wont be too icey. Then Sat off to Ashburton for the night duathlon Sunday...then Timaru again on Tuesday for my knee couldnt change either appointment to other days one was travelling from Chch the other doesnt have clinics on a Thursday hate travelling on roads this time of year and have 3 trips in 5 flippen days...oh well it will be slow ride each time, had thought of going thru to Chch on Sunday and back to Timaru tues would be bettter roads will see what Mum thinks she will be coming Sat with me.

Couple of sales on trade me so few pennies to spend in Palm Nth...mind you then when I think about it I have probably spent as much on trade me as I have sold hehehe.

I had a roast of lamb for tea it was yummo bugger the scales..mind you cooked it in water so can't see that it was so bad.

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 7:30 am, Blogger Chris H said...

You certainly get around mate! Do be careful on those roads down there, they are treacherous this time of year as you know. I am selling stuff on Trade Me too, love that place!

 
At July 17, 2007 11:19 am, Blogger Lyn said...

Great thinking ahead on the birthday party! I know what you mean about scary roads. Read in the local paper today that 3 cars had accidents on the exact same spot through the gorge on Saturday morning. I travelled that road at 7am sat morning ... very lucky!!!

 
At July 17, 2007 8:31 pm, Blogger Marie said...

Welldone you on going for a walk in this weather. When is your grandbaby due?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home