Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Not much happening

Snowed again Thurs night but gone except in shaded spots
Very quiet weekend-went out for drinks after work Friday hhmmm good nite to many wines
Babysat Sat and Sunday
Was so cold on Sat the washing machine spluttered cause pipes were frozen was -12 according to the locals BRING ON SUMMER-but dont remind me I said this when I am grumbling in Feb that it is so hot.
We had planned on going to Timaru on Sat for groceries and himself was going to a train show but roads were just so icey so Friday arvo I made the dession to flagg that trip-why be on the road when you just don't have to be.
The mind is playing tricks on me lately-am having trouble lately seeing any loss of weight...feeling like a fat frump think I need a holiday...oh yeah I am gonna get one in August yeh

Been TRYING to de-clutter my house. I have to throw out at least one item each day-today was make up I bought like at least 20 yrs ago might have been 25, out it went.

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 7:24 am, Blogger Chris H said...

MINUS 12 !!! Oh my god, don't ask me to every visit you in winter eh?? I am into de-cluttering too, I like your idea of throwing something out every day! Will work on that me thinks.

 
At July 12, 2007 11:05 am, Blogger Anne said...

Sounds rather cold!!! I'm also having a de clutter - yesterday the pantry copt it. Today it's the bathroom - makes you feel good after.

Look back on your weight loss - don't let your mind play tricks on you, you aren't a fat frump! Have a good week.

 
At July 12, 2007 9:16 pm, Blogger Helena said...

Hey yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I've been thinking about you lots lately ... bet you have been freezing your significantly smaller hiney off eh? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home