Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

calling all Wellington bloggers

howdy folks do any of you live in Stokes Valley(I havent got a clue where it is) have an auction closing there pickup...pooh bear things for on baby's bedroom wall. I wondered if anyone lived there and was coming to the 'party' in P/N I could be so bold and ask then to pick up auction for me..Cheeky bitch hey!!!!

-8 and this silly fool was out walking only did 30 mins but felt good and I am proud of myself for not letting the weather win.

Have some magpies out here fighting the poor things are cold and hungrey but hate them al the same...I only put out seed for the little birds the maggies doesnt go for it.

Picked up a full day work for Friday so that is good will be more dollars for P/N...the things I sold on trademe has sorta got lots in things I have bought sat up till 1am pushing buttons my watch list is about to explode it is so full heheheh...doesnt mean I'll buy all wat I have on the list though...Chris wat is your trademe name might have somehting I just HAVE TO HAVE

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you staying in PN hun?

Woohoo on the walk my friend that is great.

Not long till mid winter xmas woohooo for us.

Chubbymum

 
At July 18, 2007 10:15 am, Blogger Lyn said...

well done on walking in -8 ... that is commitment for ya!!

Sorry chickey I live in Waihi Beach, a little far from Wellington :)

 
At July 19, 2007 8:02 pm, Blogger Name: Lynise said...

wow - 8, now thats dedication, I think anyone who knows me would be signing me into an institution if I was even out walking in a frost, as they would assume I had gone stark raving mad. (I HATE the cold)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home