Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

more photos


First bath




Look at that she is already crawling hehehe




First family pic.

u guys are gonna get sick of baby photos...but untill ya do here is some more.


So tired today-was dead at work so went home at 3 and to be honest I think I'd have fallen to sleep if not....did nothing when I got home and did have a wee snooze in chair of course I can have Nana naps now ya know.

Couldnt help myself last night and checked out trademe for pink and frilly so my watch list is full again hehehe. Then this afternoon after wrk I called into the local shop and they have a rack of pretty stuff I had been eyeing up FOREVER and bought a sweet wee suit pink and frills and rosebuds who could pass that up afterall and half price...but I must stop or at least slow down.

Just watching the amazing race and those snotty pricks have just been eliminated YES so dont like those two didn't last time didn't this time.

Right gonna pull out the boxes of 'stuff ' I have been collecting over the past months.

While away a book I had bought off trademe arrived "A world of Winnie-the-Pooh" A collection of stories, verse and hums about the Bear of Very Little Brain. Flicking thru pages and there is a verse that was above Anthony's crib in Neo-Natal Unit when he was born havnt been able to ever find it since and here it is exactly 30 yrs later...and Pooh Bear which is the theme for spare room.

Happiness
John had
Great Big
Waterproof
Boots on;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Hat;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Macintosh -
And that
(said John)
is
That.


Also has another Pooh fav of mine

The more it
SNOWS-tiddely-pom
The more it
GOES-tiddley-pom
The more it
GOES-tiddley-pom
On
Snowing.

And nobody
KNOWS-tiddely-pom,
How cold my
TOES-tiddley-pom
How cold my
TOES-tiddley-pom
Are Growing.


often quote this one on a cold chillly winter day.

Beaut book.

1 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 9:05 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

I would never get sick of seeing your baby picture mate! She is just beautiful, love the wee family one.... can't wait to see your cuddling her too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home