Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

2.30am

had a phone call from Anthony with more photos he is so chuffed with his effort a collage sorta thing with music its beautiful We talked for nearly an hour and then took a wee bit to get back to sleep so I am feeling really ragged now at 7 and gotta brush up and look awake and alert for a full days work....didnt realise just how many sleepless nights being a Granny would entail hehehe
hope this works been fiddling because I know most ppl I blog with read chris blog I'll use hers to test http://diet-coke-rocks.blogspot.com/ oh well that better than nothing will work out getting name on later. Best get ready for work
have a good day everyone.

3 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 1:18 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Hay! You still havn't told us what Sarah Kate weighted!!!! Hope you are getting some sleep Grandma!

 
At August 08, 2007 3:15 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

To get the name in ... highlight your text in your post (name) then hit the hyperlink button, type their website into the popup window and press ok ... that should do it.

 
At August 09, 2007 8:01 pm, Blogger Helena said...

man look at all that hair!!!!!!! congrats again mate :) hope you are catching up on lots of nanna naps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home