Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

just a quickie

just reporting in before I close off computer for a couple days off again...this time to Chch no not Sydney to see a bunddle of pink-did talk to her on phone this week and txt her yesterday her mummy txt me with her new weight 3.77k which means bugger all to me in pounds so not sure what her gain was but healthy gain I am told. Have txt her father AGAIN for pics...we are going to a family gathering on Sat and I want photos to show off of our baby girl.

Sat we are celebrating (with family and friends) Mum's 70th b/day...actual b/day isnt till Fri 24th but my aunty will be in Brisbaine so was more conveient to do it 18th...then we r going to have a small dinner with local friends on 24th here at home.

Some of family havent seen me in A LONG time so want to look by best, have hair appointent and getting face wax and hope to get make up done oh yeah have a big zit on my chin that will really impress NOT.

right have to move my butt and get ready for work have so much to do work really is an inconvienence but will be pennies closer to Sydney...havent mentiones Sarah Kate in like 2 minutes so just to finish SSHE IS BEAUTIFUL hehehehe

3 Comments:

At August 15, 2007 8:18 am, Blogger Chris H said...

3.77 = 8.2 pounds.
Hope you have a fab time in Chch, I hope the zit settles down, how bloody typical to get one when you want so much to impress People/family with how fabulous you are now looking!!! And you are!!!!

 
At August 15, 2007 10:01 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

What a proud nana you are he he he and she is beautiful.

SNAP I have a zit on my chin too... talk about funny.

Have a great time in Christchurch hun and enjoy the compliments because you deserve them.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At August 17, 2007 5:06 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Hope the birthday weekend is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home