Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, August 27, 2007

travelling again

well ok last well I booked my air tickets to Aussie
Today I have booked accommodation and enquires to Stay in Tauranga for a wedding 1st Dec

Staying at http://www.academymotorinn.co.nz/ fly up 30th Nov back 2nd Dec Making this our Xmas holiday as we both will be working over the Xmas season. So somehting else to look forward to and work towards...getting sent home from work this afternoon and told not to come back till well isnt really gonna help...passing out behind counter wasnt a good look.

6 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 6:35 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Passing Out???
What the??? Why aren't you in bed getting over this?

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At August 27, 2007 7:34 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

I'm glad they sent you home, you twit... now stay in bed till you are all better! Can't have you so ill you can't get to Aussy can we? !!! You sure get around mate, aussy, then Tauranga.... where next I wonder?

 
At August 27, 2007 7:36 pm, Blogger Helena said...

LMAO @ Chris calling you a twit LMAO!!!!!!!! shes right you know *shaking finger* get to bed and stay there!

 
At August 28, 2007 11:34 am, Blogger Rachel said...

I agree with everyone else's comments - get in bed!!!!

Jet setting all over the place again I see, how fabulous.

Can't wait to see photo's of you and your beautiful grandaughter.

 
At August 28, 2007 11:49 am, Blogger Anne said...

You jet setter you!

And yes - going to tell you to stay in bed until better!!

 
At August 28, 2007 5:08 pm, Blogger Sue said...

It's the yummy bread you get with Malaysian curries (not naan bread). Usually round and a bit sweet and FRIED!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home