Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, September 07, 2007

wat the fuck am I suppose to do now

really had to come here to vent.

Himself has come home this afternoon and taken 5 days off work 'sick' right like that was clever
I have been hobbling around here for weeks and had stinking head cold complete with NOSE for nearly 2 weeks and what have I been doing u got it working every day...Himself gets 5 days off cause he doesnt wanna work with the new fella that starts monday...aparently he has been 'sick' for days yeah right Lazy bastard wouldnt know work if it bit him on the arse. I am so wild I was very close to walking...where was I to go havnt even got petrol in car bank is $100 over the over draft and $3.36 left on credit card we are FUCKED big time
There goes my going to Sydney how can I possibly go now and Tauranga wil be out of question..he wont have anymore time off good mind to go on my bloody own
Have already demolished about 300gms cheese. Feel like getting pissed. Shaking I am so wild. Really helps my staying focussed and getting on track.

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 9:08 pm, Blogger Anne said...

You just have to go and see that little girl - tell him how much he has pissed you of and to sort himself out or that's it! Chris really has summed it up! Really think hard and deep about where to go from here. Can understand why you are shaking and wild. You do have to get to Sydney - no matter what!

 
At September 07, 2007 10:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun

I think the others have summed it up pretty much.

One thing to think about!!! Are you happy?

Well hun you are the only one that can make you happy and if he doesn't make you happy GET OUT!!

Sorry but we have one life to live and to me you don't seem at all happy with where you are and who you are with and haven't been for a while.

Looks like there is two of us saying AWWWW Thanks BIG HUGS for the postcard hun!!! It was really great to get it and I was totally chuffed.

You know what is right hun... Stand up for YOU... do what you think is right.

Love ya
Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home