Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm alive


have had a shit of a weekend and feel pretty rough(not health life)...have eaten out 4 times in a week so fat
Yesterday was husbands birthday had planned on making an effort but in end had to work untill 5 so it was roast pork jelly and icecream and the above cake...see I did make an effort. He was impressed with his train cake and candles so all was well except I ate TO MUCH I was 10 on Chris' list.
right got work in 30 mins and not even showered so best move my bum will fill you in on life issues in next day or two
thanks for all well wishes


2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 11:04 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

How nice that you thought about what he would like and made an effort hun... you are a great wifey.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At September 19, 2007 2:30 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Can you come and make me a cake for my next birhtday? Pleeeeeeease?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home