Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, September 14, 2007

feel like crap

got a headache from hell...glands are up...sore throat...freezing cold and my knee is burning and sore

Took me all my time to stagger home from work tonight and stagger I mean I felt like I was drunk took me 20 mins for a walk that normally take 10. Took 3 panadol the minute I walked in the door.

Off to bed with more panadol...hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow I have the kids till 3 then again at 6 for the night.

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2007 7:08 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Not good mate, I hope the pills helped! And don't have the kids if you are still sick today! Can't have you getting too sick to go to Sydney eh?

 
At September 15, 2007 11:21 am, Blogger Marie said...

Aww Hope you get better soon chick! rest up,

 
At September 16, 2007 7:28 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Oh hun.. not good that you aren't feeling well. I hope you are better today????

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home