Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

oh my god

am i ever gonna regret a gr8 nite out l8ta
4am just home from the best nite in hell I cant think when
I played pool (my shot even won 2 games) I dont play pool hell i might make an ass of myself
rite this minute I am so drunk i cant type bed i wonder how long my head will stay on pillow wuth out being illl

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 7:28 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Oh errrr, I do hope you managed to get your head down and get some sleep without throwing !!! Yik, I hate getting that pissed, I avoid it like the plauge! Hope you sleep in, and don't have a dreadful headache.... unlike my son Mike, who I hope suffers all darn day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home