Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, October 22, 2007

wow now that is what I call a Hard Labour Weekend

Tues my girlfriend Lyne came to town (she use to live here but moved to a district near Christchurch miss her heaps) Had a gr8 catch up Thurs arvo drinkies at Hunter Cafe...they have a mother's happy hour Thurs 2-3 so we went down for lunch at 12.30 for Nana's Hour and stayed till 3...some laughs compared grand babies Lyne's new grand daughter joined us so some pink cuddles.

Friday Lyne Sharon and I went for a walk. Not sure how I filled rest of day. At 5 Lyne and her hubby called for me to go to Hunters Happy Hour...I was changing clothes again having a fit of 'what can I wear' 9 changes later..so off for a nite out..Sharon and I left Hunters about 10 (after second happy hour) and headed to the Combined Club where a few hard stayers still there few laughs Sharon was worse for wear.

Sat got up about 9..had kids at 10 but they never arrived till 11 as soon as they arrived we went to watch the end of Pyramid Run...check http://www.twizel.com/ for details a bit much to explain..Rach and I did this event last year and I was extremely emotional that I wasnt competing this year...got there with about 10 mins wait watching Dawn and another Sharon finish the course so proud of these girls. Back home kids father collected them I waited 4 Rach 2 arrived from Chch. Dawn came after having had nice long bath she looked so thrilled with herself and so she should be...Rach Dawn and I headed to prize giving. Met Ava another dear friend from Chch who came down for the event had a quick catchup with her...then onto coffee at Shawty's Cafe much needed coffee by now I can tell u. Left there just after 3. Rach and I walked to Mum's for a quick howdy, home for shower and cooked salmon, portobello mushies with pinenuts and blue chesse, green salad and pear and blue cheese tart for tea-tell u it was all yummo...
Then had the getting dressed drama again and Rach and I headed to the pub...not a lot happening there..well there was but no-one I knew so about 10 we walked back to the club for a quiet drink. A work mate was there we had a few drinks and played pool...lots of laughs and I tell ya had a gr8 time. Barmaid wanted to head back to pub so 12.30 we closed up club and headed back to pub...well it was buzzing then met another work mate and her sister from out of town there and we partied till pub closed at 3...Rach was a bit ill in the loo.
We walked home-well staggered hehehe bed just after 4
Sunday rose carefully at but felt ok tired and slow but alive. Plan was to go look at some open homes but couldnt really be bothered...got a phone call from cousin was I home yup they were in Tekapo(for wekend) would come on for a visit so her and hubby and son called...we went around to Mum for a coffee and catchup. Rach and I went for a drive, Cousin left town and was gonna head to Mt Cook...txt Ava where u at she was at Mum's so back to Mum for a coffee catch up with Ava....headed home about 5.30...cooked the Lasagne I had planned for tea but on our drive we called in for coffee at Poppies Cafe and I was 'starving' so had a feed so didnt feel like tea. So made the Lasagne we could have some when we got home later...heading to club again Shilo another friend was in town to spend time with family so we had a catchup at club. Ava and here mates were there having a meal so we sat with them till they headed home, Rach was calling it a nite at 9 she was tired after big night b4 and had to drive home Monday so wasnt drinking she headed home got Ava to drop her off. So I stayed on and partied...music started about 8.30 and they werent to bad played all the old stuff and boogied and laughed and drank and had another good darn time...headed home at 12.30...after being hit on thought girl get out of here b4 u get into micheif. 3 good nights out in a row has been a very long time since I have had a weekend of partying that is for sure. Had some cold lasagne when I got home bed about 1.

This morning I woke about 9.30 we had breakfast cleaned up house a bit Rach packed car headed around to Mums for goodbyes Rach left about 11.30 had a coffee with Mum and heard all about her night adventure.....Now hold onto your seats got a txt from Mum on my phone when I got home guess where the fire was...as it happened about 8.30 Sun nite the fire siren went off never heard it at club but it was for Mum's house. They had the fire going Mum is still feeling cold after her op it was very windy. Dad had gone outside for a smoke and seen sparks so investergated as it happened there chimney was on fire oopss..so dailed 111 and out Mum hobbles to a safe place till fire out (Mum was pleased she was still dressed and still had her teeth in) She was lucky not to have an asthma attack(the firemen got her inhalers she wasnt to go into house till fire contained and asked did she want oxygen or ambulance no she was fine) So firemen contained the fire assured them it was safe to go back home and sleep huh sleep was not gonna happen. Felicity there carer was out dancing and having a great old time oblivious to it all. The fireman came back next morning to clean chimney and check things out.

came back home had a snooze and up about 5 cooked pizza for tea and now here we are.
Work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 8:22 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Ok, read all that, am now exhausted! How on earth do you fit so much in? Lucky your Mum's house was ok~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home