Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

home from hospital

Mum is ok not a blood clot so that is a blessing...sitting in a hosptial on a hot day (26) wasnt really much fun 10.30 till just b4 5 got a few groceries and home at 9.30 Trashed.

Did managed to get a visit with dietican while I was at hospital scales are up 3k since last visit...that didnt surprise me my jeans are so tight cant breath in them. I have written myself a contract and I am going to get re focussed if it kills me.

Bed...didnt sleep so good last night wonder why.

thanks guys for your concern.

5 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 8:14 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Very relieved your mum is ok. Don't talk to me about lack of sleep mate, I had the first full night's sleep in WEEKS last night! Stress, you can keep it! Hope you have a better day today.

 
At October 26, 2007 5:51 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Pleased to hear your mum doesn't have a blood clot. All go in your household!

 
At October 26, 2007 8:51 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

OMG OMG I am so sorry you have been through this and I am glad you are ok. I have been away from blogland for a while... big hugs and soooo glad that your mum is good.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At October 27, 2007 2:24 am, Blogger Catherine said...

I've been away awhile and was so pleased to see the photos of your gorgeous granddaugter when I returned! Hope your mum is ok.

 
At October 27, 2007 11:05 am, Blogger Lyn said...

wow what a relief for you! Just out of curiosity (my ambo hat going on here) what symptoms was she showing to think it was a blood clot? And was she looked at by her local GP or did you call an ambulance. Info like this is really helpful for my learning.

Glad to hear she's on the mend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home