Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

update

back from Gym yes Chris I did go feel so good for it-blowing and raining here too and I was tucked up out of it all...I took the car cause I wasnt sure how knee would hold out but it was fine.
posted some trade auctions away now I am sorting thru for more to post hubby has offered to sell a couple of models (motorbikes) for funding for my trip to tauranga...nice thought but it was me that bought them for him as presents couple years ago....hhhmmm a girl could get offended if she was sensitive type

note to self
cant find a pen and have to remind myself of couple things so on my answer machine so ignore this guys

thurs 3.30 coffee at Shawty's with garden girls
ring Ngaire re catchup in Timaru Friday
Sat dinner at Poppies check time
Work tues and thurs
Judy Paul in town Wednesday lunch Hunters
St John meeting 5th Nov

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 1:33 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

So your a gym bunny now ey?

Cool.

 
At October 24, 2007 5:09 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Good for you going to the gym! I went out with my Izzy too.. it was so hard too...cold and windy as.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home