Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

a small victory for Felicity

feeling good about my choice

Last night my knee was so SORE after working and the last thing I felt like doing was cooking tea. Then himself came home at 3.30 he had walked out of work, I was SO ANGRY I couldnt speak and to be honest couldnt think of anything to actually say so didnt speak most of the night. Was considering fish n chips for tea...which are I might add revolting here u cant get a nice feed of F n C but they are easy when ya feel like crap u eat like crap and what is the point anyway.

BUT we didnt have fish n chips I thawed some hoki I had in freezer and did a pot of cauli carrots and chuckwagon corn and last minute thru some spinach on top and opened a jar of aoli (honey mustard) and thru some tinned peaches(left from breakfast) some capsicum and tomate in a small pot and simmered that while fish was cooking and a meal in 15 minutes and was yummo bit white looking with cauli and fish but f n c would have been whiter.

I have been playing the will I wont I go for a bike ride game since I got up might go for a small one just to continue the good feeling and remind the bike who I am after all its been awhile since I been out...ok u talked me into it I am off for a bike ride be back later.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 7:10 pm, Blogger Catherine said...

I wish I had the talent to throw food together and come up with something yummy. I always follow recipes and can't remember them from one meal to the next!

Hope your bike ride was good and that you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home