Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

phew I am buggered and I havent left my lounge

at 11.30 I thought I'll have a go at installing the wirelss broadband to laptop. I bought the modem thingy b4 going to Aussie but havent set it up till now-can see y I hadnt.

What a bloody pain just couldnt get it going so rung help desk after disconnecting connection myself because I unpluged the flippen cordless phone plug rung back and they disconnected me so third time I got hold of more than flippen machines you guesed it computer froze. So anyway got wireless modem connected and now I dont have to watch cords when close recliner footrest on chair or walking into bedroom..in the summer I will be able to take the laptop out and sit on the deck enjoy the summer and still be connected to the cyber world.

Now what am I going to cook for tea.

Had a good night last night lovely meal...could have eaten heaps more but didn't left feeling I could eat more...isnt that how you suppose to eat. Had a glass of wine-drove past the club but decided I didnt feel like calling in on my own so was home by 10pm bed about 11 then I flippen woke at 4 and couldnt get back tosleep so up at 4.30 and had a couple slices fruit bread and a coff. Went back to bed at 7 when hubby got up for work and slept like a log till 10. Been a GLORIOUS DAY here and how did I spend it fightening a flippen computer what a waste and NO WING. Did get 5 loads of washing dry.

Right feed me woman

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 11:45 am, Blogger Chris H said...

HAHA!! Wireless fantastic eh? Glad you got it sorted. And.... what did ya have for dinner then?

 
At October 29, 2007 1:25 pm, Blogger Name: Lynise said...

Hi felicity,

Havn't said hi for a while so even though I havn't really got anything to say I thought it was about time I left a comment and said 'hi'.

Actually tried to leave one last week when I read about your mothers health scare but my computer spat the dummy and kept freezing so I don't think my comment made it through.

Keep smiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home