Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

and this is why I don' t go to bed early

I was just so tired I went to bed at 8-couldnt even function, but now its 12.45 and I am awake. Made a huge cock up for tea. Had decided hubby could have pizza and I'd have a take away salad...all good you say would have been except one thing pizza shop is shut on Monday's by time we remembered that it was after 7 and so was most everything else. So got fish and chips and I had lousey greasy horrid hot chips for tea ggggrrrr so annoy with myself-thought afterwards I could have had a bowl of cereal. Oh well its done now. When I got up 20mins ago I had a snack of an orange a kiwifruit and a fig(the later was for medicinal purposes as much as anything) but that also means I have blown my no snacking at night. BUM

hEY any of u lap top gals or computer whizz kids-can u tell me y does my curser move while I and writing and then my words start writing in some random place on the page very frustrating is there some setup I can change to stop this.


Daily Food Track

November 12th 07

Breakfast

Coffee wth trim milk x2
Cereal tinned peaches in juice with lite ff yogurt

Morning tea
Coffee x2
FF yogurt

Lunch
Chicken Bagel
Coffee x2

Afternoon tea
muslie slice

Tea
lousey greasy horrid hot chips

Midnight snack
1 coffee
1kiwifruit
1orange
1dried fig

2lts water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home