Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

update

well I am now talking to u on my new lap top

took me from 11.30am-4.30pm to install the important stuff. at 3 I thought wow i am hungry...hadn't realised the time so grabbed a bowl of cereal and yogurt. at 4.30 I was so tired I couldnt even function so went for a snooze-heard hubby thumping thru the house just after 5 then woke to a terrific hammering noise he was out side smashing some 'stuff'' he bought home from work I was thrilled I can tell u.

Tea was veges with some aoli (cooked a pie for hubby)

Hubby has old lap top in train room so communication is even more limited.

Now still havent found that water bottle.

Thinking I should go for a walk but probably won't.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2007 7:58 am, Blogger Chris H said...

HA! Congrats on the wedding anniversary.. I think. Woo hoo for getting a new lap top, it is not a good photo, you are quite right... a smile WOULD HAVE HELPED!!! Everyone is always telling me that...finally got to say it to someone else! Yipee for deciding to get back on track, I am as of today too. I hope it lasts for me, and you. Stop eating shit woman! You sound just like me... giving in to temptation too much. Think about how bloody far you have come and what you want to be doing at the end of next year....COME ON GIRL!!!! I will be thinking of you all week, slaving away at work, smiling at idiot people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home