Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Already November ALREADY

Ache all over not just my knee-head aches lack of sleep(had a very restless night last night then husband woke me at 5.30 not 6.30 as I had asked gggrr)

Tomorrow the car is booked at 9am for a warrant so will put the bike in the boot and drop car off then go for a bike ride while it is being 'dun' have a couple of chores to attend to will pick car up again...then home to pack bags and car we are off to Christchurch after husband has finished work. Primary reason for trip to Chch is the Willow shoe company shoe tour on Saturday-havnt got any money tobuy any shoes but want to try them and see which are best to buy mail order later. LLast time I went to one of there tours I thought I was in heavan had 8 prs of shoes in one place that fitted me FANTASTIC. Meeting my brother at 9.30 for supper. Sat morning Aqua drowning then spa and brunch with the girls. Head to shoe show. Then I am trying to organise a get2gether with my neice and her 2 kiddies and my friend Angela and her daugther but it isnt geling well just at moment...may not happen. Leave Chch early afternoon Sun after groceries and catch up wth friend in Hornby. Working full time for the next 2 weeks so expect to be BUGGERED all week.

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2007 9:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bugger its not the following Friday, cos I'm in Chch for the day! Have a great weekend.

 
At November 05, 2007 7:14 am, Blogger Chris H said...

So, how did you weekend go? find any fabulous shoes? Hope you don't get too buggered working hard for two whole weeks!!!

 
At November 05, 2007 1:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI
Im a fellow New Zealander
a sahm in the Hawkes Bay
I have 2 boys 12 and 2 in 2 days time!!!
Id like to get to know more New Zealand bloggers

hope u had a great weekend

 
At November 07, 2007 8:00 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Re: our house sale falling over...I agree 100% ! I felt like going around and egging their house! The bloody shits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home