Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2 days

no lollies WELL DONE FELICITY
no licorise either but that isn't such a biggie cause the shop was out of stock..could have gone to garage but such a chore to get out of my own fat way to do that. The lolly jar however is rigth THERE and in full veiw so to avoid it is BIG

cooked hubby sausages for tea I just had veges...those snarlers looked nice and brown and yummy too but wow the fat that came of them and I didnt want FAT

rIGHT i AM OFF TO bed. Last night I was still awake at 4-didnt her hubby leave at 6 and DID NOT like it when alarm went off at 6.30 Pretty good day at work dispite no sleep.

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 8:06 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Well done Felicity...

It is hard to resist when something smells good too he he he..

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At November 14, 2007 5:54 pm, Blogger Catherine said...

Good on you Felicity for showing such willpower. I've got the wrong sort of willpower at the moment, eg I 'will' eat that chocolate, I 'will' eat that cake, etc etc.

 
At November 15, 2007 12:29 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Yep I know how hard that is to avoid lollies ... I work with them everyday!!! Yep they stare at me saying EAT ME! EAT ME!! It takes willpower!! So well done you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home