Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

off this afternoon

to Timaru for my op on knee YIPPPPPPEEEE will be back in residence on Thursday night.

Had to take Mum to Timaru yesterday, yes 2 trips in 2 days gggrrr but couldnt be helped. She got a great report from the surgeon he was very pleased with her progress and knee working well...same surgeon I have tomorrow so I said I'll see u wednesday.

Got some Xmas presents while in town so cute those fold up picnic chairs will get one for Sarah as well but dont need her's till after Christmas so hold the money till then.(wat money hehehe) Pretty lime green, blue and a yellow one. So that is the 2 Chloes covered and my nephew..cheaper having the family estranged when ya not speaking you dont have to buy presents hehehe...my brother only has had contact with his daughter (Chloe number 2 Mum)again for about 18mths so instant family she already had a little fella he is just 4....that make little or no sence when I read it back and I haven't the energy to explain.

Right best get my butt into gear see ya all on Friday.

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 11:32 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Good luck for the operation hun

Will be thinking of ya

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At November 27, 2007 3:36 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Best of luck for the knee operation mate, I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Have a nice sleep while on the table!!!

 
At November 28, 2007 5:50 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Totally understand your excitement .. I was the same finally getting my ankle done! Scary just before I went in but so pleased now on the other side!! Wish I'd gotten it done sooner!!

 
At November 29, 2007 8:17 am, Blogger Anne said...

Hope it goes well - thinking of you. Hope you recover quickly:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home