Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, November 19, 2007

HUGE weekend

and 2b honest glad it is over.

Had a great day/night and early morning for that matter Saturday(got home at 3am). Very happy with the food choices even fort off the lollies sum bright spark bought them on the trip. In answe to comment why not throw the lolly jar out I would if it was mine but its a staffroom thing. Bags of crisp went around the van too and I managed to resist those until last thing...which although disapointed didnt resist them completely proud of length of time held out. Drank far to many calories-in the form of alcohol, coke, juice.

Sunday I went for a bike ride-I can assure you no energy was used to burn any calories ther but it was neat to get out in the fresh air and just enjoy the day...with not being able to walk much I havent 'enjoyed' the fresh air lately. While out decide to go to cafe for coffee and brunch of eggs benidict-yum.

Had a nice catchup with Anthony and baby Sarah on Skype lst night she is growing up so. Big smiles and 'talking' Anthony is thinking maybe Sarah and Mum could come over earlier than him in January...he will be working every hour god send over New Year so wont see family and would be nice for her to have company...would be FANTASTIC...so will work on that one. No new fotos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home