Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

wednesday-I think

I am loosing track of the days...abut all I am loosing I might add.

Went out for a lovely meal with friends last night 9 of us giggly gals had nice fish and cheesecake for dessert yummo

Won a nice bedspread on trademe this morning for the spare room...so when I have gal visitors I can have pretty spread on bed...ok will still have pooh bear on the walls etc.

Went for a walk yesterday took me like forever and a bit stumply on way home so wont go today just do my knee exercises.

go later to check out the work roster for next couple months.

back later

obviously hadnt pushed post on this so will update

just heard an old neighbour passed away yesterday sad he has had cancer been ill several years.

Neighbour bought me over a loverly bowl of fruit and pretty card with a little girl paddling in the sea...very thoughtful.

son txt me wanting me to run an errand for him-bugger had just got in the door so off I trotted again(well took the car) did his banking for him..told him it would cost him photos of my grand daughter havent had any since I got home from Aussie..not good enough. Told him I want to talk to him on computer Sunday.

Have sat up every night since home from hosptial till after 2 and today I am feeling it so plan an early night.

Haven't got a clue what I do for tea...would be nice to go out every night.

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2007 9:09 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Losing days... yep know that feeling!!! It is Thursday still, want this day to be over already, it's been the pitts. And you! Take it easy girl, you just had surgery for goodness sake, you should be RESTING not gallavanting all over the place! Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home