Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

feeling poopped

done nothng
so hot whoosy heat feel like crap will keep an eye on this I am either just tired from sitting doing nothing or may have a mild temp...which means infection not what ya want Felicity.
Had dressing changed yesterday what a bloody mess wounds had burst and bandages were caked bit of pins and needles and tingling is that the swelling going down or infection who knows.

Walked to doctors nice to walk with out pain of course looked a dawk with crutches and got lots of oh what has happened to you.

Have loaded some stuff on trademe today worked a wee shifty and also loaded some on a friends name as I have to much stuff for my auctions without having to pay extra listing fees.

Feeling a little bit sad today my friend Chris that passed away in March her baby boy is getting married today in Tauranga, I should be there but with the op couldnt go and to be honest financially would have been tight but sad I am not there. I know Jim will be feeling lost (Chris's hubby) and Micheal will be feeling a bit sad too even over all the excitement. Just hope Jim behaves he can get a bit stroppy if he has to much to drink...oh well he is an adult and naught I can do about it from here.

Hubby has been out mowing what I affectionatly call the orchard...have 3 fruit trees and under planted with daffs which of course are well overdue being cut down, he is away taking the clippings to the dump oh the peace.

He has been helping as best he thinks and is concerned for my well being BUT GRRRR if I say I am going for a lie down what part of that is hard to understand piss off and leave me be to rest...not knock on the door every 10mins r u alright. grumpy ungrateful cow that I am.

had a scrummy tea last night quick and easy pita pockets marinated beef snitzel(chilli, soy and whistoshire sauce) cut into stripes cooked and salad (lettuce tomatoe avocardo feta sp onion) all jammed in pita pockets yum

off for a nana nap

2 Comments:

At December 03, 2007 8:15 am, Blogger Lyn said...

Hope the knees feeling a bit better today! What did the doc say about it? My thought is pin and needles says blood's finding it a bit tricky getting to the area, or maybe a bit of nerve damage from the op. Not sure, but I'm not a doc. Would keep an eye on the temp, sure sign of infection.

Hope it's sorted soon for ya!

 
At December 03, 2007 11:39 am, Blogger Chris H said...

I hope you are feeling a bit better today Felicity? NO temperature???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home