Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

home

tired stiff and sore but happy with the op -surgeon was surprised how worn the knee was.

Have had a quiet day hubby has been home muddling around doin little bits and chores. I have sat her giving orders-no not really.

Had a friend come around this afternoon and we set up a dress on trademe...took 2 hours to set the wording 'just right'

Helped hubby get tuna bake on for tea.

Had me a me moment on Tuesday. Went to Farmers and put couple of tops and a pair of black slacks on lay by if I couldnt go to Tauranga for the wedding this weekend I needed a little of retail therapy. Got 2 pretty tops and pants $100 on layby but what a drama. Layby has to be collected by 15th Dec far enough but I will be in Timaru on 17th could I collect them then-nope, could I post a cheque and pay items in full and collect on the 17th-nope Farmers policy is dont accept cheques, Can I get someone to collect the layby-nope I need to sign for it, can I get someone to pay and I collect yeap. So plan is to get a friend to pay the layby and I'll collect it on 17th.

Right time for me to go for another walk around the lounge to get my leg moving.

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 8:18 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

So glad to hear all is well after your operation Felicity. And remind me to never put anything on layby at Farmers!!! What a run around!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home