Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Busy busy

yesterday I washed 12 loads-the fact 4 of them was baby clothes trade purchases I have collected over the last nearly 12 mths wow it has been nearly a year since I heard I was gonna be a Granny. Thought after I had folded and put away the baby stuff i should have taken a photo of the wash line it looked so cute...did cross my mind to hang it all out again just to take a photo. So loads of pink stuff ready for Miss Sarah's visit. Some I have decided will be to small so will relist them or pass them onto my niece Chloe number 2 even though she is 4 mths older than Sarah she is still tiny being so prem to startwith.

I even managed to do a bit of gardening. This is a biggie me cause I hate gardening with a passion.

Back to work tomorrow thankfully only 9-3. Get knee re-dressed at 11.30 so will be a quick sandwich for lunch while she is doing that still mucky.

Back to Christchurch agian Thursday after work so thats gonna be a LONG day. Have friends and family to catchup with home again Monday via Timaru hospital for Mum and Xmas grocery shop hope that is all for Timaru and we can be away by 3...also hope it's not so flippen hot by then...yesday got to 37 today 34 so spent a lot of this afternoon in lounge with the air con on just turned it off about 10mins ago.ink i might hav

Went around to Mum's this morning she has lost about 15k since having her knee replacement so most of her summer clothes don't fit so have a clothes basket full of her stuff to list for her to set up a trade account for her as I have my full quota of listing already-wish she had given it to me last week when i was recouperating and sitting doing nuffin...hahaha


 

Had hoped Anthony might have rung tonight and i really want to go to bed will hang out till 10.30 still only early over there.                

Getting hot in here again thankfully got the ceiling fan on in bedroom.


 

Not sure i like doing posts via word    


 

This is a photo I came across tonight of the snow a couple years ago ah looking at it helped cool me down a bit...front of our house not 37 this day hehe.



 

cya                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 2:38 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Well the post worked, but no photo! It is getting hot here too! Hope all is well with your knee etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home