Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Health Check

I went to doctors on Tuesday for weighin and blood workout.
Results are;
Weight 134.5
Blood Pressure 126/90 lowest in years
Total Cholesterol 5.3
TRIGLYCERINE 1.0
HDL 1.3
LDL 3.4
TOTAL HD CHOL RATIO 4.1

Glucose 4.9

Apparently this is all good although chol is on the high end of scale, improvement will happen with more loss and healthy choices.



I am going to spend most of today ironing looking at the pile...yeah those iron fairies still haven't arrived and I need to pack my case TODAY so it has to be done. Leigh offer to do it but it seems easier to do it than parcel it over to oz hehehehe FINALLY GOT DONE 2 HRS
Tomorrow I will work thru lunch and finish work at 4. hope to be on the road by 5 I'll stop for tea at Pleasant POint although I have gone off there meals but don't really know of anywhere else between here and Christchurch. Hope to be in Christchurch by 10 at very latest. Plan of attach for Saturday is up leave by 7.30 go for an hour walk alone Beach I'd love to go to pool for aqua arobics to but that is 9.15 and have to be a airport by 11 if I get my walk in earlier and am ready I might make it...its only 15 mins to airport from Riccarton.
Arrive in Palmerston North 12.35

Went for an hour walk last night left hubby cooking tea..well turning on veges when instructed and still he had to phone me twice so not sure it was worth it, but did mean I got my wlak in yesterday which was looking unlikely otherwise. I have a hair appointment at 3 so will walk after that...haven't organised tonight's tea yet so have to do that yet.

later

Got my hair cut this afternoon and it looks nice had planned on a colour but have run out of time, maybe in morning when i get up while having breakfast etc will see. Made appointment for October to get permed and folis and colour ready for our annivesary.

Had a friend come around this afternoon, she is off to UK her Mum has just been diagnosed with cancer very sad when Dawn is so far away so she is off to see her Mum.

well it is now 10.30pm and I am ready for bed. Alarm is set for 5.30 and then I have a LONG day not really looking forward to it but if I get to sleepy I'll pull over and have a snooze in car.

See ya ll when I get back around the 20th September.

Nite ya all

7 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 9:15 am, Blogger Suzy said...

Have a wonderful holiday!!!!

 
At September 09, 2005 12:58 pm, Blogger Sue said...

WOW those stats are great girl! You must be so proud of yourself. Hope it's a great holiday.

 
At September 09, 2005 3:43 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

Enjoy your holiday - can't wait to hear how it was:)

 
At September 09, 2005 10:13 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Have a great holiday.

 
At September 10, 2005 2:46 pm, Blogger jak said...

Have a great trip!

Look at those awesome stats from the doctor - fantastic! You should be super proud of yourself. :)

 
At September 10, 2005 3:20 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Enjoy the holiday Felity we will miss ya.

I bet you are please with the stats from the doctor that is fantastic.

 
At September 10, 2005 7:39 pm, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Thanks for the reminder - we should all get the medical information so that we can see all the good we're doing on the inside. Avioding diabetes and heart disease (the leading killer of Australian women) really should be more of a motivator than looking good in jeans.

Hope you have/had (depending on when you're reading this) a great holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home