Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

time for a quick update

doing ok-had a bad day on Thursday, had been to WINZ to see what assistance they could give me answer zilche...wankers

Been out every night except last saturday not partying all the time just out visiting friends etc and partying hehehe did the friday night happy hour thing last night but it was a bit slow so I was home by 10.30pm

Went to little town out of Oarmaru (called Kakanui) last Sunday for the night - I was in heavan beach just across the road..thinking maybe that will be where I head to when house sells. Gotta get it tidy first HUGE job. Spent today in garden and guess what all I got done was cutt back one flippen rose...granted it was well over grown and HUGE 8 wool sacks of crap and lots of scratched and sore back later took all flippen day. will sleep well tonight...that is if my knee will let me it is BLOODY sore.

Himself has been around twice today to take away some crap...a dead trail bike that has sat out side my lounge window for 12 mths or more and 2 gates that were to be put on front of section to keep dogs etc out 6 yrs ago and never have been put up...guess he has sold them cause he does naught for nothing but to be honest I am just pleased to see them gone and could care less if he got dollars for them.

Just had a scrummy tea of chicken snitzel(garlic and ginger) and vege stack...port mushroom, egg plant, capsicum, tomato, feta cheese, zuchinni, more capsicum and egg plant drizzled with home made pesto...cooked in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I tell u it was delish.

Now off to mothers to pick raspberries...so desert will be fresh raspberries and nat yogurt, how healthy is that.

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2008 10:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss F
Hang in there, your doing awesome. You have to have the shit days to appreciate the great days.

Sucks re WINZ but at least yu know where you stand.

Great that himself is doing something....finally

Hang in there girl, YOUR WORTH IT

Jo

 
At January 19, 2008 11:08 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Oamaru is a lovely place. I was billeted there when I was a teenager for a school thing and it was great.

Sounds like you are doing so well hun... new adventure in your life aye.

Chubbymum

 
At January 22, 2008 6:25 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Thoughts of picking fresh raspberries brings back childhood memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home