Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, January 14, 2008

doing ok

have been doing ok

Sat night was the only night i've been home since so was pleased for a quiet night..girl friend came around for coffee though so that ws nice.

I stayed Sun night at my friends (Ngaire use to live in P/N and I stayed with b4 the bloggers weeekend she has moved back down south to Kakanui) went for a nice walk last evenng when it cooled down a bit been dreadfully HOT here lately hate it. But last night was s pleasant walking along the beach road...couldn't actually get to waters edge but was pleased to actually hear the sea. neat catching up with N....she is like a second mother to me.

Today I got to see specailist about knee...not sure that was a total success but oh well. Then have an appointment to see Lawyer so will have more idea of where I am at....might get time for a walk along Caroline Bay and a dabble in the sea looks like it gonna be another hot one.

cya all thanks guys for all your support I KNOW I have done the right thing.

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 8:47 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Good Luck at the Lawyers, hope it all gets sorted out in YOUR favour.... so glad you did this. You are going to be so much happier.

 
At January 15, 2008 5:16 am, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Another Felicity... I don't come across another 'me' very often... I am an Aussie living in the US... since I stumbled onto your site... will come back to visit... take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home